Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 305 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey peeps!
What exterior mods would you do on my Mariner? I have tint, window deflectors, and my rear spoiler....what else?? :shrug:

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Ok. I obviously do not know much about mods. Just wanted to say that I think that your Mariner already looks VERY SHARP !!! :thumb:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
I agree that your Mariner looks very nice already.

Have you thought about some taller tires for your Mariner??

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cbramsey said:
Have you thought about some taller tires for your Mariner??

:lol:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
escape08xlt said:
The scenery around where you live looks beautiful !! :)

:topic:
Thanks! It's a park near Lake Travis about a mile from our house.
Hey, this is my thread so it's okay if it gets a lil off-topic. :lol:

·
Registered
321 Posts
A set of 22's would look great on your Mariner! :D

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
The 09 is supposed to have a new air dam below the bumper. I'd personally would check to see if it could be fitted to your Mariner. It's worth an extra MPG... :thumb:

If you are a clean car fanatic, and your machine looks like you are, then I would check into some generic mudflaps to catch those low crossing water spots we have in TX intersections. Might keep the splash up off the sides. :)

Other than that, IDK. A guy might want some brush guard on the front. :stop: But that is contrary to what your truck looks like. And that is a touch of class. ;) The brush guard is a touch of brash... :yes:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jonas1022 said:
The 09 is supposed to have a new air dam below the bumper. I'd personally would check to see if it could be fitted to your Mariner. It's worth an extra MPG... :thumb:
Hmmm.......might have to check that out.....oh JP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jonas1022 said:
If you are a clean car fanatic, and your machine looks like you are, then I would check into some generic mudflaps to catch those low crossing water spots we have in TX intersections. Might keep the splash up off the sides. :)
Yes, I've looked into mud flaps and can't find some I really like.

jonas1022 said:
Other than that, IDK. A guy might want some brush guard on the front. :stop: But that is contrary to what your truck looks like. And that is a touch of class. ;) The brush guard is a touch of brash... :yes:
Nope, no brush guard for the Dashariner.

Thanks for your comments, jonas!!!

·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
Black sidesteps/nerf bars. So you can enter and exit in the most "ladylike" manner. :blush:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MadMax said:
Black sidesteps/nerf bars. So you can enter and exit in the most "ladylike" manner. :blush:
I have those already, goofball! They do help with the entering and exiting! :D

·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
Sorry, they're very discrete, hardly noticed them. How about big ol' Texas longhorns on the hood?

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Dasha said:
jonas1022 said:
It won't fit an '05.

:(

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
MadMax said:
Sorry, they're very discrete, hardly noticed them. How about big ol' Texas longhorns on the hood?
Yeah, it is hard to tell they are there from the pic.

Big ole Texas longhorns........that's IT!!!! Exactly what it needs!!!!!!! I'll paint the tips red too.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
jpark said:
Dasha said:
jonas1022 said:
It won't fit an '05.

:(
Bummer.

(Thanks for checking!!)

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
NP!

·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
Dasha said:
MadMax said:
Yeah, it is hard to tell they are there from the pic.

Big ole Texas longhorns........that's IT!!!! Exactly what it needs!!!!!!! I'll paint the tips red too.
You're so fashion forward. :D

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have a way of adding those special touches.

·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
Dasha said:
I have a way of adding those special touches.
The ability to accessorize is the only thing that distingushes us from the animals.

1 - 20 of 305 Posts