Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been searching for a molded mudflap for the winter for my 09 escape (front and back).
The huskyliner brand, which claims to be molded, doesn't really look like what I had in mind.
Any other Canadians find a source for an after factory molded mudflap?
Thank you !

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ludachrls83 said:
I just installed the Ford molded mud flaps on my 2010 and they look/work great.
Got them from http://www.ford-parts-direct.com
Had a look at the ones in your link. They look like the Husky ones I have on my 07.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the link...figures the only two "image not available" are the mud flaps...
They don't ship to Canada as far as I could tell. The Canadian ford afterfactory site I looked at showed only the flat ugly flaps that you can pick up in any Can Tire store...

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
walmart. i got some for my 05 there, they were easy to put on, and look like they are supposed to be there. plain black, they flex but are pretty rigid.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Get the cheapo flat flaps at Walmart and install them using giant clasp style paper clips after cutting the inside edge to fit. Easy to install, easy to remove. Cost = about ten dollars for four flaps and clips.

·
Registered
420 Posts
i have been trying to find the oem molded ones for my 05 and searched a bunch of ford oem sites with no luck. mine has the factory molding around the wheel wells, so im not even sure that i can put the molded ones on. i need to get something on there to keep all the junk of my step rails... any suggestions?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the molded Ford factory mudflaps on my '02--front and back. They have them here:

http://www.fordpartspeople.com/SearchPr ... ash+Guards

They also have a great set of carpeted "catch-all" mats, with the Escape logo, that have raised edges and a driver's side heal pad. They are sharp, and you get the best of all-weather and a carpeted mat. They fit 01-07 escapes, and may even fit the 08-10's (the back one-piece works on wife's 08 Mariner).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts