Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NEED...LOOKING TO BUY!!!

Looking for the "Mont Blanc/No Boundaries Roof Rack" I will buy new or used for 2001 Ford Escape 4x4.

looking for the roof rack only not the bike rack...but will consider purchasing the bike rack if need be...I really need help on this one, I can't fin it for sale anywhere!! :wall:

Nate
SVFD455NT

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
There is actually three different racks in that picture. There is the No Boundaries roof rack system with sliding vertical rack that slides back and mounts to the bumper. This is part of the OEM NB package.

There is what looks like a Yakima "loadwarrior" roof rack basket.

And the Monte Blanc bike rack to hange from the NB vertical slide.

Which one are you looking for?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am looking for the part that fits directly to the roof. I really don't need the (basket or the bike rack) I just need the roof rack tubes and the front black strip that says ESCAPE...can you help me?

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
The No boundaries package was an option from the factory. There has been threads on the process and atttempts to find the hardware and some have been successful. Junks yards and e-bay are your best bet. They rack is around $1000 from Ford but I have seen them used for a few hundred. You will need to drill holes in the roof to mount this and that scares some away from the task.

Also to get the rear sliding rails to lock into the bumper you need the replacement bumper skin too. More $$$

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.