Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So many cars, so little garage space........ And these are all currently for sale on Ebay or Craigslist, somewhere in North America. One more gin & tonic and my 'Buy It Now' button is going to get a work out!
In order:
1966 Glas 1300 (powered by a BMW engine!)
1980 MGB (it's actually Flamenco Red. As we say, "that'll buff out...")
1959 Fiat Millicento w/ suicide doors (has been converted to electric power) 'Millicento' is Italian for '1100'
1968 Peugot 404 (no, not British - but I like French cars, too)
1961 Ford Thames 'freighter van'
1962 Commer 'campervan'
1961 Riley 1100
1961 MG 1100 (yes, the Fiat, Riley and MG are all on the same platform. Can you say 'World Car'?)

·
Registered
103 Posts
you should head over to Japan, since the Honda n600 and n360 are periodically on eBay (this one is way overpriced, and post-restoration)

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
pick one and send it to me HAHA

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
An interesting wants list, but only the MG, Commer campervan, and the Riley/MG are British, the rest are of European origin.

Very suprised that the iconic Land Rover isn't listed by you, such as a Series II, viz.....

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur ... N%26um%3D1

BTW, the above mentioned dealer in the link is where I purchased my Defender from, superbly presented vehicles, highly recommend them :thumb:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, I know they're not all British. It started as all British cars then just kind of moved on from there. I like Land Rovers - but there wasn't one for sale last night. Everything in my post was on sale on Ebay or Craigslist in the last 72 hours.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
It looks like I'll need to get the soldering iron warmed up again...

:)P

1 - 7 of 7 Posts