Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics. I have more that I'll post. I want to know what other mods (if any) my escape should or could get. Maybe black on black? I really want to change the rocker panels and maybe tint the front windows.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I like the chrome rims! :rockon: :)P

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Lookin good! :thumb: I would tint those front windows to match if the police will let you get away with it.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys. i am really thinking about tinting the front windows. not sure yet. i like people seeing me driving my escape...well sometimes ;). but i dont wanna get pulled over lol. i wanna see more pics of all of your escapes.

to STEALTH----i like that you changed your grille to black. looks hot. idk if i should change mine...but then again i got the chrome rims to match it...

to MARINER----i like your tints. what percentage are the front? did you change your back ones too or are they factory?

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Here are my windows, I don't remember the % but I just told the guy to match the factory backs and it looks good:

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
jc_slick said:
thanks guys. i am really thinking about tinting the front windows. not sure yet. i like people seeing me driving my escape...well sometimes ;). but i dont wanna get pulled over lol. i wanna see more pics of all of your escapes.

to STEALTH----i like that you changed your grille to black. looks hot. idk if i should change mine...but then again i got the chrome rims to match it...

to MARINER----i like your tints. what percentage are the front? did you change your back ones too or are they factory?
The front 35% They are matching the rear ones. The rear are factory tints.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nice escape pics....

and thanks for the info mariner. looks good.

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Hi jc_slick!. :)
Mods?.

Possibly some ' in channel vent visors? '.
For example as in your, driver and passenger windows.
Obviously they eliminate draught.

Down under, we refer to them as ' wind deflectors '.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts