Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I officially made the move from the other site. I have been lurking for a long while. The reason that I never signed up was that over there I was "07stonexlt", but I traded it in on a 2010 Ingot Gray Metallic xlt. I could never come up with a clever screen name for it. So, I still have no clever screen name, but at least I'm here.

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Radio Flyer works :thumb:

:welcome:

and...

:pics:

:D :D :D

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

·
Registered
700 Posts
Radio Flyer said:
I recycled a screen name that I use at therangerstation.com. I used it there because the bed capacity of my short bed ranger is about the same as a Radio Flyer wagon. :yahoo:
Haha... That's funny.

Welcome and congrats on the move. You're one of many.

:pics:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
...to a de-luxe apartment in the sky.

:lol: :bill:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Radio Flyer said:
I recycled a screen name that I use at therangerstation.com. I used it there because the bed capacity of my short bed ranger is about the same as a Radio Flyer wagon. :yahoo:
welcome, see u got a ranger too....im on http://www.ranger-forums.com, check my sig for a link

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,621 Posts
Welcome to the City!!!!!!!! :welcome:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Radio Flyer said:
I used to be addicted to The Ranger Station (even have a TRS sweatshirt) back when I had my '02 Ranger. I loved that truck. :cry:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts