Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a Pioneer Premier Avic-f90bt and it has msn direct. So it gives up to date Traffic, weather, movie times, gas prices, etc. I just wanted people to know that Microsoft is discontinuing MSN Direct Lifetime plans. they are going to a $50 a year plan. You can't purchase the $99.00 lifetime subscription but some Best Buys still have the lifetime cards available for 130.00. I purchased one from Best Buy and wanted to let people know they are pulling these cards from the shelves. So if you want to purchase the lifetime subscription you have to do it now. Good luck and I hope this helps people out. Forthmeal you I know you have they Pioneer system so this is for you.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
ajc6882 said:
So I have a Pioneer Premier Avic-f90bt and it has msn direct. So it gives up to date Traffic, weather, movie times, gas prices, etc. I just wanted people to know that Microsoft is discontinuing MSN Direct Lifetime plans. they are going to a $50 a year plan. You can't purchase the $99.00 lifetime subscription but some Best Buys still have the lifetime cards available for 130.00. I purchased one from Best Buy and wanted to let people know they are pulling these cards from the shelves. So if you want to purchase the lifetime subscription you have to do it now. Good luck and I hope this helps people out. Forthmeal you I know you have they Pioneer system so this is for you.
Thank you!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts