Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A popular 4wd beach in Queensland is from Noosa to Fraser Island. There is a small section of rocks (Mudlo Rocks) along the beach that is nortorious for 4wder's getting caught out by the sea.

Generally you can only get arount these rocks for a couple of hours either side of low tide. Though there is a lot of sand movement at this beach, so one day you could drive around on sand then a week later you would have to go through a foot of water at low tide. It is great entertainment to watch what some people will attempt to drive through.

Here are some of the unlucky ones.

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,649 Posts
:hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

The things some people will do.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Suggestion:First you look at the expiration day of the Foster's, then proceed on your own risk.
Thanks for the show.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
:hyst:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I would actually try that at low tide. I would deff have a spotter with a wench and built V8 and crawler ready to pull me out. But I'd have to try and see if I could maneuver :rockon: :rockon: good enough to get through.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
megascape said:
I would actually try that at low tide. I would deff have a spotter with a wench and built V8 and crawler ready to pull me out. But I'd have to try and see if I could maneuver :rockon: :rockon: good enough to get through.
I've got a Buick V8 with 445 ft. lbs of torque.. will that do? :rockon:

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
KCCO_773 said:
megascape said:
I've got a Buick V8 with 445 ft. lbs of torque.. will that do? :rockon:
You are Aussies, you are excused.
PS.There are milder forms of mania control.Vote, get a "hung parliament" and watch the contestants trying to stay afloat against the tide.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
SUVord said:
So, now you tell me!
WA stand for Washington state and not Western Australia. :whistle:
yep! :D :rockon:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts