Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres a few pictures of my 03.
it has a canuck motorsports lift,pro comp 30x9.5-15 all terrain tires wrapped around pro comp 15x8 wheels,a magnaflow high flow cat as well as a cat back exhaust,sct xcal3,msd coils and a k&n drop in filter.

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,631 Posts
Very nice looking Escape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks every one.Plans are to swap to a 05 headlight, go up to 31x10.5-15 tires when these ones are done also get a push bar grill guard to replace the bull bar I use to have and miss badly

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
need a set of tube steps for it? i jsut traded my 04, and kept the runnin bars. they are black with only rust on the bolts. cost me over 500 cdn 2 years ago. send me a PM or use the email function if your interested and we can work something out.

btw. awesome color! (mine was the same haha)

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Awesome! I really like those wheels and tires, actually I was thinking an Escape couldn't fit that kind of setup. It looks great, I'd like to do that to mine one day maybe, but not while it's an every day commuter though.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Update she is back to stock wheels,tires,suspension,sct tune removed,cai,throttle body replaced with stock ones,and the 50 shot of n2o taken off her.Going to trade it in next monday.I loved the escape but hate the fact that it has 0 aftermarket support.I took it out for 1 last mud run through some logging roads last weekend and had a blast

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mgkars said:
where did the lift kit come from :D would loooooooove that as a modification to my maverick :D subject to the suspension being the same :p
The lift came from canuck motorsports in B.C. Canada they have them listed on ebay I believe

1 - 20 of 22 Posts