Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
That first pic is really Kewl!

I like the sunset of the second photo, but the first photo really rocks! :rockon:

Oh yeah, :hi: .

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Welcome, nimingyonghu. Glad you found us and we hope you stay awhile and post often. Especially pictures! These are both spectacular. I agree with the "edge of the world" comment. That first one should be titled "Welcoming Dawn". I love the light reflection on the nose of the Escape, as if pushing away the darkness to reveal vehicle. Even the stormclouds above are well defined.

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
to jonas1022, stone, Colleen, rehctelf, dna59, GreatEscape2004:

Thank you all for you comments. I am very glad that you love the pictures. I will go out camping this week, hopefully I can get some good shots on my Escape in fall colors.

Squishy said:
Are you from the Barrie area?
to Squishy:
No. I am from Kitchener-Waterloo area.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
I love Algonquin!!!

I've been there twice. We had to rent canoes in Orillia, and drove up highway 11 to highway 60 and into the southwest side of the park.

Nice pictures! Welcome to E-C!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
ive never camped there, but ive driven through the park at least 100 times.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
to jpark, Colleen, rehctelf, CrashNburn :
Algonquin is definitely a great place to visit. The following are a few scenes I captured during the camping, hope you enjoy:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Great shots.
thanks for reminding me of Algonquin park and a few nights at Timberwolf lake.
My 1988 Sawyer X-17 comes from the Swift bros. canoe makers extraordinare. / Algonquin Outfitters at Oxtongue Lake.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Been there and done that...exactly 10 years ago! Seems just like yesterday. We didn't get the great color display you photographed. The leaves had already fallen when we were there as I recall. :(

Thanks for sharing!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts