Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So recently I brought my tribute into http://www.xtremecustoms.ca. I was getting really irritated by all the plastic that my car had on it when I got it. So I got them to paint all the plastic. While I was there I also decided to tint the tail lights and the front windows since my car came with the back windows already tinted. I have never been so happy in my entire life! VERY pleased with how it turned out!!! I know some of you out there were asking about getting plastic painted, and yes it is possible and I strongly suggest doing it! Next step is to drop it and get my custom grill finished. Since there is literally NO grills for my the 08 tribute I have my new friend at xtreme customs making me a billet grill. Which leaves me to decide if I want the grill chrome or painted black to match the car! what do you guys think? Black grill or chrome?

Quite the step up from this last year!

·
Administrator
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4
20,780 Posts
Very nice ride!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Personally, I think I would go with the black grille to match the rest of the Tribby.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
I'd only do a chrome grill if your keeping the chrome on the liftgate. If you are, and I think you should keep the liftgate chrome to help the wheels, do the grill chrome for the front end to be all in balance. :yes: :peace:

·
Registered
232 Posts
all depends on what ur doign with the rest of the car, its sweet loooking to.

chrome front if ur keeping chrome wheels and chrome lift back plate.

or

black it, black the back lift plate and then any type of wheels best go with black lol

cheers

·
Registered
333 Posts
Looks wicked dude :thumb:

I would say +1 for the black grille, but I think I'd wait to see what the grille design looks like...Makes me think of the GMC Denali series of trucks...they use the billet chrome grilles to set that model apart from the other lower models...

Nice choice on the paintwork too, I got the same thing done to my Focus (swapped the stock side skirts and side mouldings for RS/SVT ones that were colourmatched to the car).

L8tz

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.