Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Hello MikeyJEscape.

Nice photos and thanks for submitting them.

She looks quite pristine. :) :thumb: :clap:

_#___________________________________________

Please excuse, my indication of ' She'.

I am not sure, what gender the escape is. :) ;)

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Aah yes, beautiful vehicle !! The pics from your camera phone were good but did not do this vehicle the justice it deserves. These pics from your regular camera bring out the color of your vehicle much better. I love the color !! VERY SHARP !!! :thumb:

A big congrats to you !! :) Enjoy your new ride !! :beer:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Nice and shiny! I love the black accents on your Escape. Red and black always look hot together! :yes:

:beer:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
looks sweet, want to take a few more interior shots????? please??

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
MikeyJEscape said:
Where did you get your in-channel window vents?
I ordered them from WeatherTech. Very happy w/them!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Very nice! I love the lower rocker panels pieces under the door. Anyone know if they're Mariner pieces or unique to the Escape Sport? I hate the grey on mine and the four indentations and the step bars I don't care for either. I may look into getting these and just painting them to match.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
does it look like the regular escape? but only with black accents?

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Nutty 50 said:
Very nice! I love the lower rocker panels pieces under the door. Anyone know if they're Mariner pieces or unique to the Escape Sport? I hate the grey on mine and the four indentations and the step bars I don't care for either. I may look into getting these and just painting them to match.
If tey are smooth, I think they are the Tribute pieces, just like the piano black inserts for the interior. Those are Tribute parts. Speedo pod isn't however. ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
jonas1022 said:
Nutty 50 said:
If tey are smooth, I think they are the Tribute pieces, just like the piano black inserts for the interior. Those are Tribute parts. Speedo pod isn't however. ;)
They are smooth...Bolt on exactly where the side steps would be.

·
Registered
80 Posts
CrashNburn said:
does it look like the regular escape? but only with black accents?
Yes, for the most part. I believe it adds some value by adding several limited features too.

·
Registered
80 Posts
MikeyJEscape said:
jonas1022 said:
Nutty 50 said:
They are smooth...Bolt on exactly where the side steps would be.
Great, so I can just go to Mazda and order rocker panel w/out step bars? Just want to be sure first!

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
I'd sure compare in person. Check it over to make sure that's what you want. I for one, am happy with the Mazda smooth rockers and different bumpers. I'm not a fan of the square designs on the Escape. ;)

·
Registered
57 Posts
The lower rocker panels look just like what is on my 09 Mariner. I'm guessing its just a mariner/tribute thing

and I'm late to the party, but that escape looks good!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
i wish that was in my driveway LoL.

·
Registered
80 Posts
ScotchtapeLoser said:
The lower rocker panels look just like what is on my 09 Mariner. I'm guessing its just a mariner/tribute thing

and I'm late to the party, but that escape looks good!
Ok, I'll check that too!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.