Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was looking for a 2007 Escape limited. But they were hard to find with low miles. All the ones I went to see had more than 45,000 miles, and they were from $19,000 - $17,.500. I found this one with 27,000 miles and it was $19,000. It has the premier package which is what I was looking for. I love it. Thanks to all you guys for the info I was able to buy the truck I wanted.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
So now that you have an Mariner, are you going to change your Avatar photo and screen name to US MARINER 1 (er, 2) ?

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Looks great!! Love it! :beer:

And we can change your username if you'd like. :yes: Just PM one of us mods. :)

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
You're welcome ! :beer: I actually got your pm when we were in Panera. I didn't want to sign on and take care of it using my blackberry because that keyboard is so tiny and it would have taken me forever. :yes: AND if I messed something up in the process, JP would kill me. :lol: So I played it safe and waited until I got home. :thumb:

·
Registered
420 Posts
very nice,
i considered a mariner myself, couldnt find one with dark interior
:thumb:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Colleen said:
You're welcome ! :beer: I actually got your pm when we were in Panera. I didn't want to sign on and take care of it using my blackberry because that keyboard is so tiny and it would have taken me forever. :yes: AND if I messed something up in the process, JP would kill me. :lol: So I played it safe and waited until I got home. :thumb:
You were at Panera and you didn't call me?

:rant:

I WANT A CINNAMON CRUNCH BAGEL!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts