Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

my 2011 Mariner Sport!!

3K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  hatinnicwhy 
#1 ·
Okay its not a 2011 Mariner Sport but I figured you would click the link, basically this is the everyday car as you see from my oldschool I like to re engineer cars and this is just stage one! I thought the mariner needed some modding to look like the luxury vehicle it should be and I wanted to have something that would compete with Range Rover Sport in the looks dept but still get good gas mileage. This Mariner has 32k and the v6 4WD package( with every interior option except navi) but its debadged because honestly who cares if your suv has a v6 and 4wd . Everything else I done myself from the light mods to grill inserts. The only things planned for the future is tinting the front door glass and doing a custom fender vent (clean not stick on), and rims are temp I got them for 300 used with tires and I think they came from some other vehicle stock . I`m not really into ricing up cars either so don't expect big wings tacky decals on it. If anyone really cares I can take pics of the leather interior but its all stock so you get the point, even the exhaust is quiet. Any tips /advice would be cool.

heres the side indicator led

and here`s my other car that I completed last summer:

more pics of this one here http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3131452

See less See more
#5 ·
Always liked the Mariner bumper as it supports a better look for the exhaust...... DUAL EXHAUST :thumb:

#10 ·
Oh hey the headlight is actually vinyl (sign vinyl) that I cut and I opened the headlights by baking them and applied it from the inside so you dont see any lines and then I added a black trim around the outer edge of the lights so it could blend in with the hood. The insert for the grill I made from this material I bought from home depot that I measured/cut and then I unbolted the top of the radiator shroud and inserted it and bolted it back up so it looks clean.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.