Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a bit more scenery, near my village region. :) :shades:
These are some of the reasons, why i am a country person.

There is no way i will ever, reside in the city or suburbs.
Certain shots are not the same.
I like experimenting, with the lens zoom function.

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello megascape.
Currently not living on acreage.

I reside in a country village, on a small block within a sub-division.
Basically on the outskirts of a country village, that is out in the mountain ranges.

I have neighbours, because we are in a sub-division.
Something like an estate.
Council regulations and encumbrances.
We all reside on average size allotments, within a developed sub-division.

But definitely not acreage.
Those country scenes i submit, are the farmers properties.
No houses are shown as i do not want to, infringe upon their privacy and security.
To summarise, i reside on a small block in a sub-division estate, which is in a country village of mountain ranges.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I like, I really want to go to AUSTRALIA! I almost went in high school as a foreign exhange student but was passed up.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Very nice... reminds me of the central coastal area here in California... up the 101 hwy. Warm fuzzies. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
That cloud picture looks like a man, reclining and smoking a cigar. As if he was thinking about some deep subject that requires a lengthy and sensitive answer. ;)

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Thanks for the pics, I'm like osker I'm ready to go visit! It looks about like where I live except it's a bit more open country and your trees are different. I live in an area that is a mixture of woodland and farm land like that.

Actually if I leave the borders of the US I think Australia would probably be where I'd go, I hear you tolerate us Americans okay, but I'm from the country so I think I might just fit in so long as I stay out of the city. I think I'd like to see the outback, but really anywhere would be cool, there are so many unique places in the country it's hard to decide what to see.

I wonder if I could take my Escape? I bet that is a towing bill I don't want to see... :shock:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts