Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here is my rather unique 2006 Escape XLT 4X2 No Boundaries in Blazing Copper.

Here is the high contrast interior. I like it!

This is my most expensive MOD so far.
I'm new here, let me know what you think. I haven't seen another one like this yet.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
That looks great. And I love the Cornor Gas air freshener. I have about 20 episodes on my DVR.
The color looks like the old Nissan copper. I love it! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Very nice and very unique color. I know that I have not seen that color where I live. I like it alot. :)
Your vehicle has been very well kept.....interior and exterior in like new condition. :thumb:

Enjoy your ride and again, welcome to the City !! :)

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Love the color! Thanks for sharing your pics!! Welcome, again, to the City!!
:wave: :D :wave:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would have taken the pic at home but I'm normaly parked in the underground, terrible lighting. :(
I like the contruction site. Made it look a little more rugged. :cigar:

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Very Nice! I love the No Boundaries package. It looks great in the Copper. The high contrast interior is nice too. I give it 2 thumbs up :thumb: :thumb: :D

megascape said:
...I love the Corner Gas air freshener. I have about 20 episodes on my DVR.
I love that show. I have the 1st three seasons on DVD. We don't get it here but I was told by a Canadian friend how good the show was so I picked up the 1st season. He was right :) Another thumbs up :thumb: :peace:

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Hello rehctelf. Thanks for the photos. Yes i like the, copper colour on your escape.
Also your car is in good condition. That construction site is a good background.

##
I noticed your dark tint windows. Gives a nice contrast, with copper duco of escape. :) :thumb: :thumb: :shades: :)

·
Registered
490 Posts
Looks great. Love the color, and have always like the NB.

As a kid, orange was always my favorite color. I had an orange shag bedspread, orange wallpaper, etc. My wife still gives me a hard time (she saw pics).

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
:lol:

I like orange, too.

--> vvv :D

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Copper Escape with a N.B. package has got to be one very unique combo.

I had a 1976 Granada with the copper paint. I loved it :)P , my wife goes ECK! whenever she sees that cars pictures... :shrug:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Looks GREAT!

I'll be needing to do this "mod" in about 5 months myself.
rehctelf said:

This is my most expensive MOD so far.
I'm new here, let me know what you think. I haven't seen another one like this yet.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Fist time I've seen the copper with NB package. I looooooove that copper color, and obviously since I have it, the NB package too.

Very nice!

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
How are your seats holding up? I have the same interior and it seems the seat covers get stained by anything- water, potato salad, they all leave a mark. I can't seem to clean them properly either....

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've found both the black and the insert portion seem to show water stains very easily. The odd steam cleaning now and then helps a bit. The seats for the most part are holding up well, no broken stiching or springs and haven't seen any tears.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Very nice Escape! :peace:

·
Registered
658 Posts
Welcome to the City, even though you have more posts than me and joined years ago! Haha :lol:

·
Registered
639 Posts
nice looking NB! also the red one in the sig on the 1st page :thumb: :thumb:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts