Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a pic of my daughter's 2010 Ford Fusion. It has the 4 cylinder engine with the 6 speed manual so it is pretty peppy. Enjoy!!

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Nice! :thumb:

That's what I've been trying to find but none of the Ford dealers in my area are stocking Fusions with the manual... (They've been advertising 2K cash back and 0% financing on 60 months so I'm looking around.) I hope it's good to her for a long time :yes:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RobtRoma said:
Nice! :thumb:

That's what I've been trying to find but none of the Ford dealers in my area are stocking Fusions with the manual... (They've been advertising 2K cash back and 0% financing on 60 months so I'm looking around.) I hope it's good to her for a long time :yes:
If it helps Rob, she ordered this combination from the factory. Took her 6 weeks (I think) to get it.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
LOOKS SWEET!!! I LIKE!!!!

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
cbramsey said:
Here is a pic of my daughter's 2010 Ford Fusion. It has the 4 cylinder engine with the 6 speed manual so it is pretty peppy. Enjoy!!

That ' Fusion' is a good looking car.
A six speed manual, with a four pot engine should provide good economy.
I like that chrome grill. It is a nice finishing touch for front end.
Have allways been partial to chrome work. " The more BLING the better!". :) :shades:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Nice! It has the Sport Appearance Package, too. Our 2008 Fusion has that package, but the wheels on the 2010 look even better.

I sure wish that the Fusion's six-speed manual could find its way into the E/M/T...

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
cbramsey said:
If it helps Rob, she ordered this combination from the factory. Took her 6 weeks (I think) to get it.
Thanks for the info Charles. If I'm even going to think about getting one of these, I'm going to need as much help as I can get. Unfortunately, the current incentives are only for cars taken off the lot.

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bacause of popular demand, we have more pics of my daughter's 2010 Fusion.

This shows the custom Katzskin Leather interior she ordered. Sorry, no Blue Suede interior.

I am not sure but I think the instrument panel was done to match the seats.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
That is seriously smokin'!!! :thumb:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts