Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I just joined a little while ago (thanks Jpark) forthe help. I am normally at ************** but decided to come over here, I have a 2003 escape XLT V6 Fwd. It has just under 100,000 miles right now, and is currently sitting waiting to be fixed for a leaking front seal. The dealer said they might fix it for free since they may have caused it to leak at the last service. So I will see how all that goes. Heres a few pics of it to get started.
Here's some older pic's of it clean

Here it is sitting in the garage waiting to be fixed

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Very sharp looking Escape you have there !!! :) Well kept, nice and shiny !! :thumb:

Welcome to the City !! :beer:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Nice pics! I hope you can get the seal fixed for free.

Sorry about the cookie thing. I owe you one.

:D

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Welcome to E-C!

I hope you enjoy your stay! :thumb: Good looking Escape, too! :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
New Escape! And, welcome to the city! I hope you will enjoy it here. :beer:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Great looking Escape!! Glad you made it over here!!!
:wave: :welcome: :wave:

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Hello escapeblk. Your escape looks nice and presentable. Hope you enjoy participating with us on this domain. :) :happy:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I've been trying to keep the escape clean, but I am sure you all know thats hard to do with a black car. :yes:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Exactly. I spend a lot more time trying to keep the Fusion clean.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Neighbor just bought one very much like yours, black over charcoal. He has some large raised white letter tires and a white (silver?) pinstripe down the sides. All very neat looking.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
jonas1022 said:
Neighbor just bought one very much like yours, black over charcoal. He has some large raised white letter tires and a white (silver?) pinstripe down the sides. All very neat looking.
Sooo, did you tell him about E-C?

[nudge, nudge, wink, wink]

:bill:

·
Registered
254 Posts
nice ride. black was my choice of color except i couldnt find one in a manual shift that i didnt have to fly across the country for.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone. Right now the escape is really dirty, but it is fixed and running good. I just have to find time to wash and wax it. I also say I wont own another black car, but I know I will go to the dealer and see a clean new black car and leave in it. :doh:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Wait till I get home and can upload my pictures from this weekend. I went 4-wheeler riding and took my Escape around by the pond...none of the trails were wide enough for the Escape. But the Escape is FILTHY from the fields lol

Anyways welcome to the board bud. Us Black Escape buyers need to start a club :)

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Can I join?

:bill:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Wifey's car is black...that excludes you!

:calvin:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts