1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Welcome to the City and thanks for posting pics of your Escape! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Sharp looking Escape! And that blue scooter is the The Toy I Think I Should Have... :thumb: Not crazy about the limey green (reminds me of Kermit and Camus)...Maybe you could convert it to Dark Highland Green? :doh: :D

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
Gibby936 said:

Haven't done much to it yet. Licence plate covers, tint, & stickers is about it.
Nice looking Escape!!!! Have you ever lost it in the snow?!?!? The reason I ask is I have lost mine when I was living in Michigan!!!!!! Welcome again!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave:

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Hello Gibby936. Your escape looks neat. I will guess that OH is the abbreviation for OHIO. My ' Cooper all terrain' tires originate from your state. The ' Cooper' brand is quite popular down under. Yes, i am aware that my photos are overdue.

Have been using old photos for convenience. When time permits it, shall take more shots of the escape. Also need to do some pictures of the new " Toshiba Qosmio". Maybe a snap or two of my , embroidered promotional tire cap. :) It is a black cap, with narrow white highlighted edges. There is a deep blue oval shape, and the large text of 'COOPER' in white with the blue as a background.

In white text spaced below " COOPER" it has the lettering of ' America's most trusted 4x4 tire'. :) :shades:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
OH NO!!! A BUCKEYE!!!!!!

Welcome to the city dude!! :) PS look in this forum for my bike...you will likey :hi:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
I mentioned your Katana (and SilverAthlon's) in the Pet Pics thread.

:D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Scooter Scott said:
OH NO!!! A BUCKEYE!!!!!!

Welcome to the city dude!! :) PS look in this forum for my bike...you will likey :hi:
I checked it out Pretty cool! I had a 97' Katana, Just not enough power :calvin:
I will have to look for pics of it and my R1 I had too.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Figured I would add some pics of my new but used parts lol. Now I just want some headlight covers and a new foglight thanks to the salt truck :censor:

·
Registered
267 Posts
nice escape dude

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Just hang some red hearts on them and you'll be ready for Valentine's!! :)

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Some people do leave them up year round!
I bought some once, strings of lights that is. I don't know where I put them :worry: , and they aren't on the house yet either. :shrug:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts