Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:yahoo: :woohoo: :wave: :woohoo: :yahoo:
So I was able to give her a bath and wash all that shipping grime off. I cringed when I had to use a drill to mount the front license plate bracket...but she didnt complain. Got a few mods in mind and I will have to wait till I get moved in my house before I start to purchase mods for her. Things I plan on adding; Front bug deflector, window guards, splash guards, backup camera and a front bullbar.

Ohh yea, here are a few pics of my baby dragon!

:kneel:

Here she is after getting her registered and out into the sun for a pic. Notice the clean frontend and lack of license plate


After a bath and found a spot to take a few more pics


:yahoo: :woohoo: :wave: :woohoo: :yahoo:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,541 Posts
Silver Sport... Veeeeery Nice!!! Good luck with her and thanks for the pics :yes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
99 Posts
Very Nice! :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok...stupid question here... :worry:

When I went to fuel up my Escape I noticed a Gas pump symbol on the fuel door that had a 91+ beneath it. :confused: Is this saying that I need to put higher octane fuel in?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
Katscan said:
Ok...stupid question here... :worry:

When I went to fuel up my Escape I noticed a Gas pump symbol on the fuel door that had a 91+ beneath it. :confused: Is this saying that I need to put higher octane fuel in?
I would look in the owners manual and verify fuel requirements. I'm gonna go out in a little while and take a look at mine. I don't recall seeing anything like that though.

Oh yeah. Tatsu looks great. Hope you get many years of enjoyment out of her.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
Looks great!

Doesn't Germany have requirements for amber rear signals and side repeater lamps?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,541 Posts
Katscan said:
Well I had already looked at the manual and of course it says 87 octane.....which was why I was confused when I saw the 91+ on the fuel door.
I would be (and actually am) confused too. Not sure why that would be on the fuel door. US Escapes take regular unleaded. Is it possible they require a higher grade gas in Europe for one reason or another (like emissions)? I dunno... Just guessing here... :shrug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,506 Posts
Niiiiccccccceeeee..... What Kaserne is that? Kinda looks familiar.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
jpark said:
Looks great!

Doesn't Germany have requirements for amber rear signals and side repeater lamps?
Well the inspectors did not say anything about that when I registered my Escape so Im not entirely sure.

megascape said:
sweeeeet Rims, nice rigs
I love them! Those are factory rims too! :) Sports Appearance package for ya :thumb:

RobtRoma said:
I would be (and actually am) confused too. Not sure why that would be on the fuel door. US Escapes take regular unleaded. Is it possible they require a higher grade gas in Europe for one reason or another (like emissions)? I dunno... Just guessing here... :shrug:
My Escape was built in America and shipped to Germany, Ill take a picture of the decal for you all.

KCCO_773 said:
Niiiiccccccceeeee..... What Kaserne is that? Kinda looks familiar.
The first picture was taken in the Mainz Kastel(hope I spelled it correctly) Vehicle depot and the last two were taken near the Waaf airfield.
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top