1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Painted spoiler ordered from spoilerexpress.com $200.00
Shipping 25.00
Installation 20.00

The body shop that we use gave us a nice break on the installation.
I also threw in a shot of the front of her. She wore me out cleaning her today. :yes:
Thank you for checking her out !! :)

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Looks great, Colleen!! :thumb: :thumb: Gotta love the spoilers!!!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
:thumb: CLEAN

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, everyone ! :beer: I'm really likin' it and the Mariner and Escape look great side by side and both with spoilers ! :)

jpark said:
:thumb:

That's on my list when I get an Escape Hybrid in a few months.

Oooops, did I just say that?
That is fantastic news !! :yahoo: Can't wait to see it ! :D

·
Registered
679 Posts
That adds a few extra HP don't it??? LOL :yahoo:

·
Registered
51 Posts
First of all looks real good and flows real well with the truck. Is is large enough to help with dew on the rear window? Dew on windows in fall/winter = lots of scraping getting out of the driveway. Congrats on the nice addition.

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LIEscape said:
First of all looks real good and flows real well with the truck. Congrats on the nice addition.
Thank you ! :beer:

LIEscape said:
Is is large enough to help with dew on the rear window?
Unfortunately not. They don't really serve any useful purpose, but I love the way they make the vehicles look. We have one on our 08 Escape as well. :)

·
Registered
758 Posts
Does the Spoiler interfer with the ability to place loads or cargo boxes on the roof? In other words, does this spoiler sit higher than the roof cargo rails?

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Billyk said:
Does the Spoiler interfer with the ability to place loads or cargo boxes on the roof? In other words, does this spoiler sit higher than the roof cargo rails?
Hi there, Billy :)
I went out and snapped a couple of pics so you could take a closer look. It doesn't look like it would interfere with anything that you might want to put up there.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.