Registered
367 Posts
Nice! :shades:

Quarter mile times?

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
:clap: Nice!

I really like the original Fox-platform Mustangs, and that was the best of them, IMHO!

Gerry Ayers (who owns the last Dodge Daytona ever manufactured) also owns the last Mustang SVT ever manufactured. I'm going to the Mopar weekend in Carlisle, PA this summer, and Gerry Ayers lives nearby. If I can get pictures, I will!

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
jpark said:
:clap: Nice!

I really like the original Fox-platform Mustangs, and that was the best of them, IMHO!

Gerry Ayers (who owns the last Dodge Daytona ever manufactured) also owns the last Mustang SVT ever manufactured. I'm going to the Mopar weekend in Carlisle, PA this summer, and Gerry Ayers lives nearby. If I can get pictures, I will!
....Tell the truth, if you can get his daytona you will :D

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Nice looking Fox body! I don't think I've ever seen a 2 seater before, very cool!

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Not sure if anyone would have a maclaren cabriolet mustang down under. If he or she does can imagine it would be rare as hens teeth. Sorry to go off topic here. Regarding the Karmann Ghia by volkswagen, i have not seen any driven around for years. It's as though they have dissapeared into obscurity.

I once observed someone driving a left hand drive mustang. It was an early model white mustang. He did not have it converted, and was obviously driving it where normally for us the passenger would be.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts