Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

My New '09 Escape Limited V6 AWD

5K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  mkritch 
#1 ·
Hey guys, as mentioned I would post some pics of my new wheels...
I havent taken any great pics of it yet, just some with my iphone..
Ill try to get better ones up soon :)
--> I put 500km on it this weekend and having a blast with it...all my friends said FORD's are POS, but I think I have convinced them that FORD makes an awesome product and also they seem to be really surprised that my wheels come with the ambiance lighting, etc. The best thing last week was that some people with a BMW X5 were checking out my ride... Have a gooder!

Cheers,

Mark

See less See more
#6 ·
I think I'm in love!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

She's a beauty! Congrats and enjoy the ride!!!!! :wave: :taz: :wave:

#11 ·
that looks great, im just not happy with the leg room ford gave on the newer ones. im only 6' but i feel cramped in mine after about an hr, and the new one after about 15min. you did get on eof my favourite colors, and you need to post pics of those lights on at night!!! welcome to the EMT info centre of the Globe!!

#19 ·
Hey Superserial, it is light sage.

I just took it on a badass road trip:
Vancouver - Calgary - Saskatoon - Edmton - Calgary - Lethbridge - Calgary - Vancouver. around 4800km. I now got about 7000km on it in about 6 weeks....lol only got 2 stone chips in the windsheild while driving behind some hummer on the coquihalla..lol it served wonderful in the rocky's and also in the -35 conditions in saskatchewan... the only problem is about after -32 the nav system does not work right away it says it is to cold or something like that.. so you have to let the vehicle warm up a bit before the nav system works...lol
loving the ride though :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.