Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a lurker on here for months and finally took the plunge and bought a used 2010 Ford Ecape Limited. Only had 2077 miles on it. . Could not be happier. FWD V6 with Moon and tune and cargo package. Thank you all for unknowingly talking me into the Escape. Very fun to drive. Already put an additional 250 miles on since 6:30 last night.

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,620 Posts
:welcome: Welcome to the City!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
:thumb: Nice! Good luck with it!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
stone said:
Nice escape you have there. :thumb: :welcome:
The duco is a pleasant colour.
It actually Silver, but the lighting in the dealership makes it kind of look like the Sage. Not too fond of the Camel color interior, would have prefered Gray, but at the price I got it at, I think I can get past interioir color. I was primarily looking at features and functionality. This Escape has that in spades.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My absolute favorite thing about it is that it fit in my garge so nicely. Before this, I was driving a 97 Chevy Lumina. When parking in my garage with that thing, I had to hit the wall and then my garage door would actually rub the back bumper when closing. With the Escape, I can park and actually walk all the way around it in my garage. It actually is smaller than my Wife's Saturn ION (I did not pick the ION out, Let my wife go car shopping by herself and she came home with that......Worst car ever)

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Good choice

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.