Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Returned my Canon 30D today for a Canon 7D... I have to go bed now (working night shift) but can't wait to shoot her!!

By onefastbike at 2010-04-12

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Congratulations, that is a nice looking camera. I used to own a Polaroid digital camera, now that I have a small Canon 590IS I don't think I could go back to another brand, I really like their interface.

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
That is a good looking camera Now get to taking some great pictures for us :shades:

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
Very nice!

I've got a Nikon D80. One of these days I'll try to remember/re-learn how to use an SLR. I used to be pretty good 20 yrs ago after I took photography classes. Unfortunately, the old Pentax broke 12 years ago and I just never got back into it. One of these days...

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
I understand missing the 35mm SLR. I have owned several, mostly Canon. I had a F-1, SE-1, SF-1, Ftb, and a smattering of Pentax, Yashika, and others. All of the latter I have managed to forget the model designations. :doh:

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Onefastbike said:
Returned my Canon 30D today for a Canon 7D... I have to go bed now (working night shift) but can't wait to shoot her!!

By onefastbike at 2010-04-12
Congratulations to you Onefastbike.
I gave the CANON EOS7D review, a perusal at the dp.review.com site.
Even though i am a Nikon enthusiast, are quite aware that Canon have a good reputation.
My Nikon D40X is being repaired.
Shall be ready in another week.

The repair people,will fit a new lens on it.
They considered repairing my damaged lens, but chose the new lens as an easier option.
My repair tech, said they will do alignment tests .
Anyway best of luck, with your new Canon DSLR Onefastbike.
Definitely a nicely designed camera that EOS7D.
Amazing specs and functionality in it.

Yes, i can anticipate you will be quite impressed.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've fired off about 100 shots today just to test exposure and auto focus. I'm off work tomorrow. I hope to get out and find some wildlife.

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Onefastbike said:
I've fired off about 100 shots today just to test exposure and auto focus. I'm off work tomorrow. I hope to get out and find some wildlife.
Awesome ! :thumb: I hope that you will be posting some of your pics. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts