Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am REALLY bored at work and decided to share with you guys my plans for my Escape.:D It will look vaugly(sp?) like this one.

BUT! With these things:

And 4 of these, which equates to 540,000 candle watts of light. Then I will have two more but they are flood lights and not as powerful but will help me to see around the front of my car at night.

ALSO, there is a rear bumper on there that I wont get but I will be getting the tailight gaurds but they will be black.

On the interior I am going to take out the spare tire once I get new rims/tires for it and then I am going to make that area into a storage space for my recovery strap, first aid kit, and a small amount of tools and such. Going to add a CB radio, and a GPS unit, and an XM radio unit. Not really sure which units they will be since those arent going to happen just yet. On the roof rack I am going to put brackets on there to have a axe and a shovel.(because they are two badass things to have up there.:lol:)

For the under body I am going to fab up some protection for engine/trans area and then some rock sliders using the same mounting points as the side steps.

ALSO, I am going to be getting the 1-1/2" lift from Old Man Emu. I have no picture of that.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Surfscape said:
Too bad you're so far away, I have the tires in near new condition in my warehouse. I took them off when I went lowered street...
:censor: :cuss: :wall:

Its cool though. I will be getting the wheels/tires for around $1000 anyway so its all good.

·
Registered
24 Posts
You might consider the Rola roof rack...its a nice low profile rack that IMO looks great on our Escapes (I have one on mine)
I like your Tire and rim choice though :thumb:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I dont really care for it being low profile. I want to be able to mount some lights to it, put the shovel and axe(YES I must have them!!:lol:) and then I need to be able to mount a surf board holder and then when my friend and I go camping some gear.

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
I have the ROLA rack. Excellent carrier for the $$, but I'm going to have to replace it because it rusts terribly. Looking at a couple of aluminum ones.

·
Registered
24 Posts
How long have you had the Rola

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
how much of an offroad machine was that thing with the supercharger on it?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well I was going to do 30x10.50's now I am thinking just because this IS my daily driver and I have to drive so far to work I might just do All terrains......if I do the all terrains I am doing 31x10.50's.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Looks great. What size tires are on the yellow one? :drool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts