Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my escape with her winter tires (Michelin X-Ice) and OEM dealer winter steel rims. I was surprised at how nice the steel rims look, I was expecting the usual crappy looking multi-fit winter rims with round holes.

Pat

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Looks pretty good. What? :shock: no mudflaps!!!!!!!!! J/K!

If it were me, I'd want some dogdish hub caps. :kneel: Just to be old school part of the year if for no other reason. ;)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Lord Velveeta said:
Here is my escape with her winter tires (Michelin X-Ice) and OEM dealer winter steel rims. I was surprised at how nice the steel rims look, I was expecting the usual crappy looking multi-fit winter rims with round holes.

Pat
I can't wait to get our truck. It is on order and should be in soon. We also received the free snow tires and rims.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Megascape ... Thanks, I do like the look!

Jonas ... I've been trying to find some black dogdish caps to cover the exposed center hub and the nuts, no luck up to now. I think it would look mean.

2010Escape ... You won't be disappointed when your new truck arrives! I am totally satisfied with mine.

Nodnerb ... Safety first indeed! Though I have to admit I was expecting multifit rims when I brought my truck in to have the new tires and rims installed. My ford dealer beat the price I got at a local tire warehouse and Canadian Tires for a set of X-Ice and rims. I expected him to put cheaper multi-fit jobber rims, imagine my surprise when the truck came out of the garage!

Pat

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Like 'em.... :thumb:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Pat Ford is just kicking the crap out of everybody since the buy outs. :kneel: Ford beating out Canadian Tire!! thats awesome. I wish i would have put my stocks into Ford before I lost it all :horse: :bag:
I actually think those winter rims look tuff :calvin:

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have those same tires, you'll love them! :D

Looks good!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Franky ... I got those rims from my Ford Dealer and believe it or not, they were cheaper (well when bought with a set of winter tires) than third party jobber rims at the parts store or Canadian tires.

I still think they look darn good for "winter rims" :D

Pat

1 - 15 of 15 Posts