there, I completed regarding the look of my 08Escape Limited

·
Super Moderator
16,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
66 Posts
Nice looking ride, like what you've done with it. Where did you find the chrome door handles? Are they just stickers that go over the factory or real chrome handles? Any links? Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
16,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
66 Posts
Perfect, thanks frenchcanadian! Obviously have to take the inner door panel off to replace - pretty difficult or not so bad?

·
Super Moderator
16,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
66 Posts
frenchcanadian,
Thanks again for all the links. Do you (or anyone else) know if the covers or full handles would work even if they don't include the 2006 model year (ie - link you sent me says 2008-2009)? They look the same but wasn't sure. Thanks

·
Registered
467 Posts
we dont say it's cold, we say " y fait frette en tabarnak au Quebec" :frozen:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Frenchcanadian, I really like the window sill moldings you installed. Ford makes factory chrome sill moldings for the Fusion and Edge (they're standard on the SEL and Edge Limited models), but they've never offered them on the Escape.

I see those modlings on ebay, and when I buy a 2010 Escape, I'd be interested in buying them. But I'd only buy them if I thought that they'd at least look like factory parts.

Do you have any other pictures of the sill moldings?

Thanks!

·
Registered
679 Posts
where did u get the fog light trim?

·
Super Moderator
16,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
jpark said:
Frenchcanadian, I really like the window sill moldings you installed. Ford makes factory chrome sill moldings for the Fusion and Edge (they're standard on the SEL and Edge Limited models), but they've never offered them on the Escape.

I see those modlings on ebay, and when I buy a 2010 Escape, I'd be interested in buying them. But I'd only buy them if I thought that they'd at least look like factory parts.

Do you have any other pictures of the sill moldings?

Thanks!
thanks for the comment,
i buy the windows sills moulding on ebay from truckdaddy
it's a great product, looks like OEM parts like any other.(photo on my car domain)

they make it for me , and and think if the product is not available, you can ask them and they would make it for you.

Frenchcanadian

1 - 17 of 17 Posts