Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really must say that the lay out here is really cool. It is easy enough that even a simple person can do the basics without pulling out all my hair. That would be from either my Head or Chest!!

To the Powers to be Great Job It started out here this morning at 5AM at 21 degrees and is now -5f with 20-24MPH North winds. :frozen:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
It needs to be simple here, to allow me to post :lol: :lol: :lol: glad you like it, though JIMMYJOHN

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Happy you like the layout here, JJ!! JP has put a lot of work into this site and it definitely shows!!
:) :beer: :) :beer: :)

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Agreed. The layout works great. I find it very easy to find information. The sections are smartly divided and the page layouts easy on the eyes. In addition, the people are fantastic.... helpful and friendly. I hope you stop by often JJ!

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Hello JimmyJohn. :welcome: It's good to hear you are comfortable on here. I agree with you on the lay out. Have allways found it pleasant, when navigating and exploring this site.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Spoke too soon, had a heck of a job logging on the site tonight, wouldn't accept my login details, yet showed me as a viewing member?? :confused: :shrug:

Had to go an delete all my stored cookies, and temp internet files, kick the dog, and have a couple of ciggies and a pint of Timothy Taylors, in order to log in tonight :wall: :cuss:

Are you trying to keep me out, JP?? ;)
If so, you failed :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: ;)

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
camusdarrach said:
Spoke too soon, had a heck of a job logging on the site tonight, wouldn't accept my login details, yet showed me as a viewing member?? :confused: :shrug:

Had to go an delete all my stored cookies, and temp internet files, kick the dog,
You kicked the dog?!?!?!?!?!? :taz: :spank: :taz:

camusdarrach said:
and have a couple of ciggies
Did you do your famous ciggy flip after each one?? :cigar: :cigar:

camusdarrach said:
Are you trying to keep me out, JP?? ;)
If so, you failed :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: ;)

SECURITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz:

:D

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JP you Dog you always stirring up little problems for we handy capped. :whistle:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
You were the one I was thinking of too, Squishy! With your utility knife and leatherman....I think we need a straitjacket for camus, btw. :D

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Yea... but how long do you really think that will hold him... ;)

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
RobtRoma said:
Yea... but how long do you really think that will hold him... ;)
Well, the last one didn't fare too well :D :D :D :D

BTW, I wasn't aiming my comment at JIMMYJOHN, I apologise if that was the impression that I gave :kneel: :kneel:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I tell you what though JJ. After a brief sojourn onto the other site, I noticed you're on 20,000 posts now! :shock:

That's sure gonna take some beating! :clap:

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Chris I'm not working at that here. I really wasn't there however over 5 years and lots of family and friends it just went that way.

You know it doesn't matter It's like the trophyies, ribbons and etc. I won while Running and bikeing I've thrown them all away. You can't live in the past look toward tomorrow :wave:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
:clap:

My motto exactly, JJ.

JIMMYJOHN said:
JP you Dog you always stirring up little problems for we handy capped. :whistle:
:lol:

Nahhh, just for Camus.

(Just kidding, I don't know why that happened. Maybe it's because you kicked the dog. :cuss: )

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
OH NO!! you may get by kicking the wife but never kick the dog!!! :pug: :pug: :pug:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts