Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2002 ford escape xls and I had an accident awhile back and I was wondering where I could find a bottle for the coolant overfill bottle located near the left fender. I also need help in finding a stock rim/tire as well.

I'm a soldier stationed in Kaiserslautern, Germany and I tried finding parts from a junkyard in Ramstein but to no avail.

Can I get some help?

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
Can you go to a Ford dealer there? You may be able to use parts from the Maverick.

And welcome to the city!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.

ABout the dealership, it would cost an arm and a leg because the differences between dollar and euro.

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
Kamikaze81 said:
Thanks.

ABout the dealership, it would cost an arm and a leg because the differences between dollar and euro.
Probably would. I had it easy when I was there when you got 2.50 to 3.00 marks to a dollar.

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
Stock wheels are always available on ebay but shipping might be a problem. Europe has an ebay as well so it mightbe good to look into that for local parts.

The coolant bottle we might be able to help you with. You need just the bottle? Where would it ship? Do you have pay pal?

I can look to see what is availalbe locally and let you decide if it is any better there or here.

Thanks for your service!!!!! :clap:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Same here... thank you for your service!!!

Like Surfy said, if you have paypal, and somewhere we could mail the tank to you, one of us would be more than happy to do it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts