Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

Need some input!

3K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Scooter Scott 
#1 ·
#2 ·
That's a good price. Especially if it is solid stainless steel. I'd be curious as to the thickness of it though. If you ask them that, then also ask how it is welded, with stainless rod, and how the weld was brushed off. Which should be a stainless steel brush. Otherwise you will have rust marks.

#3 ·
Exactly. Can you e-mail the seller and ask for any other pictures, especially close-ups of the welds?

If it really is 100% stainless steel, then I agree with weebee... that's a good deal.

It sure looks awesome.

#9 ·
Make sure to make him an offer...they will ALWAYS come down. I would make him an offer of $175...looks like he sold a similar Bull Bar for about $185 for a Nissan Frontier. Hell if you wanna try to offer $160 I bet he would still work with you but $175 seems fair for a starting bid :)

#13 ·
I saved over $30 on my exhaust doing it that way! I just went through their feedback and saw what he sold it for before and then held my ground till I got it for that price :rockon:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.