Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all,
just wanted to stop by and say hi. I bought a 2009 sport blue xls, 6 speed auto with sync 2 weeks ago. Last Sunday I brought it on a road trip, from San Diego to the happiest place on earth Disneyland. I averaged 30.8mpg on the trip, and that was the best part about the trip lol. Being a former owner of 2 Hondas it was hard to give Ford and American cars a chance, but the Ford Escape has truly impressed me. My fiancée drives a 2007 Ford Fusion, and she is the one who turned me onto Ford. As long as the UAW doesn't kill Ford I plan on buying them for the rest of my life.
:rockon:

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Congrats to you on your new Escape ! Sounds very nice ! :yahoo: We would love to see pics when you get a chance. :)

Welcome to the City !! :welcome:

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Welcome to the site, and welcome to the Ford family! I've had Hondas before and Ford has really caught up with them in the last 10 years in making a quality automobile. I'm envious of the gas mileage (V6= 23 mph highway) but not of your trip to Disneyland :doh: :lol:

Enjoy the sight and post those pics soon!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
COOL WELCOME PUT UP SOME PICS!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Welcome to E-C! I'm glad you are driving the Blue Oval. It means Americans with jobs, and with all the manufacturing leaving the US the past few years, imo we need to hang on to all that we can.

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,647 Posts
Welcome to the City. Congrats on your new Escape!!!!! :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts