Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my 2010 Escape Limited back in February while I was in Afghanistan so I could have it waiting on me when I got back to Germany. The timing worked out perfectly as the car arrived a week before I returned some 4 months later. I was a little concerned about not opting for the V6, but so far the 2.5 I4 has performed quite well and handles nicely on the winding German roads.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everybody. It was rough having to wait 4 months to get it, and then after getting to drive it less than a week I had to leave it in airport parking while I visit the states.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Very Nice! Congrats!

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
:shock: Airport Parking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bill:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Nice! I agree, I'm perfectly happy with the 2.5L four.

And I can see the rearview camera, which means that you also have the 302A package.

:thumb:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've been back in Germany a few days now and I'm working on getting it broke in since I've only got about 500 miles on it so far. You don't see very many Fords here, and I've never seen another Escape other than on the military base, so I get plenty of attention. I also like the German plates, but the front one cuts off part of ESCAPE (see the pic). I'm also still trying the learn the SYNC system which is difficult sometimes since apparently there are no straight roads here. It's almost impossible to find car washes here in Germany, which is odd because Germans are so clean and love their cars, and you aren't allowed to wash your car in front of your house. It's ok, though, I'll just drink all their beer. :thumb:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Today we took a drive up the road to a little village called Bebenhausen and took some pics outside its famous monastery, Bebenhausen Abbey. That little critter behind the Escape in the last pic is my dog, Dexter.

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
What a beautiful village and your Escape looks spectacular in it. :clap: :clap:

You should post a pic of Dexter in our pet pics section. Then we can get a better look at the little guy. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts