Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is some quick pictures guys, more in daylight will follow. Just had to take these :lol:
Anyway, here is a new stainless steel tip. I have to clean it as well as the car so sorry for dirty pictures. The tip was installed by me with help of my autotech teacher in the highschool. It was welded on and a new stainless steel hook was made. Sadly my exhaust might have to replaced after the winter which i saw when the car was on the lift in the shop. But we will see when the time comes. Also one picture of my windshield wiper fluid sprayers that came modded with the car. Green led in each. Better pictures will come when i have more time. Enjoy and comments welcome.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks. Most people tell me i am nutz for doing stuff to this car, but its my first car and has only 46,000 miles on it. I plan on keeping it till it dies. So my thought is might as well make it wat i want

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats a good point i will ask him tomorrow cause im sure he knows lol. The exhaust is pretty much done though. There are no holes in it but hopefully the winter doesnt reck it.

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Hi kflakes15!. :welcome:
Thanks for the photos.

The exhaust tip looks neat.
Also i like your, window washer nozzles modification.
Must be a nice effect, with those leds at night. :thumb:

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Hi there! :welcome:

Thanks for the pics!!! :thumb: What year is your truck? You are not crazy for doing mods to it! Ean is my baby and he has transformed over the past year into a completely new truck imo. Ean needs new photos so I can compare and contrast him from a year ago but he is filthy ofcourse so I have been procrastinating. :lol:

Anyways thanks for the pics. Ean wants some blue leds for his fluid nozzles now. :lol:

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Just because EAN can't answer back to you don't take it as a yes every time he can not reply to your urges!!!
On the other hand, if you can actually hear EAN replying to you, then... :shock:

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Man, I thought windshield spray nozzle lights were illegal. I'm pretty sure they were/are in Michigan... and maybe Minnesota too. Not my thing, but it looks pretty cool to say the least. Now you can't argue that truckers taller than you didn't see ya... :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts