Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

New Guy

5K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  jpark 
#1 ·
Hello All,

RickyBird (not sure of her new name!) invited me to join this new forum. She really provided me alot of help trying to get registered at E-C.com! Thanks for starting this new forum!

I purchased a 2008 Escape XLT 6cyl FWD in mid-January and haved loved every minute of driving it...just broke 1K!!! We traded in a 2006 Expedition that was getting just about 6 miles to the gallon (yeah...I know...I barked up many trees but the dealer insisted nothing was wrong!). Currently I am getting about 16-17 mpg city and I just tickled 28 mpg on a 60 minute HWY drive yesterday...all on regular unleaded...oh yeah!!! :D

I'll have pictures of my baby soon, but the weather has been SO terrible in NW Missouri that it hasn't paid to really give it a good cleaning (I still rinse it once a week!). I am not that auto savvy so I am sure there'll be lots of questions!

Thanks again to RickyBird for her help and to those who have setup this new forum!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.