Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
That's it? Just fill out the form, respond to an email and I'm on? Not like some other site waiting, moderation queues, endless unanswered emails to the admin trying to join? Great!
Just wanted to find a place to hang out with my Escape. Recently acquired a nice '02.

Been chasing down a few issues, front wheel bearings, egr electronic control thingy :confused: rear hatch rattles, sway end links. Just found my last annoying front end rattle. Seems the last brake guy forgot the anti rattle clips on the calipers. So I'm set and happy with the ride for now.
The rest of the time I'm into little import cars with big american hp (sorry, Its not a Ford)

and I visit in a few other car forums, muscle car, and racing sites.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Joining here is as easy as pie!! Um, did you bring any pie, btw?? :p ;)

Glad to have you here! We have a lot of E/M/T experts..especially the man behind the curtain! :D

Very nice Escape! Enjoy your stay in the City! :wave: :beer: :wave:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Welcome to E-C!

Your 'scape looks great. It has my favorite Ford wheels. I had them on my '05.

Thanks for joining, and I'm glad the whole process was easy.

And now I owe Dasha some waffles.

:D

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Blueberry, or lemon meringue?

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Hi there, and welcome to the forum.
Must admit, I do like your Escape (Maverick???).
Always liked them in black, esp with the colour coded bumpers, sadly that was not an option over here :cuss:
As for another site, it took me about 4 months to be admitted in, but believe me, the wait isn't worth it, its far frendlier here, unless you change the Escape for a Tahoe, as CBramsy has foun out :lol:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Memeo to self............
remember to check spelling before submitting, as the Timothy Taylors can have an effect!!! :beer: :beer: :bust:

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the welcome. Um...no pie since last Thursday.
No, no lift on mine. Probably due to lying on my belly like a snake to take the picture.
I spent quite a few weeks trying to find the right vehicle, finally located a one owner, 70k, local.
It looks decent from a distance, but has a fair amount of dings and scratches. Black is impossible to keep clean.
Black leather, carpet. Every kid smear, crumb, and yellow labrador hair stands out.
Been pretty dry in North Colorado, but hoping the light snow today continues so I can try out th 4wd.

·
Super Moderator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,585 Posts
camusdarrach said:
Hi there, and welcome to the forum.
Must admit, I do like your Escape (Maverick???).
Always liked them in black, esp with the colour coded bumpers, sadly that was not an option over here :cuss:
As for another site, it took me about 4 months to be admitted in, but believe me, the wait isn't worth it, its far frendlier here, unless you change the Escape for a Tahoe, as CBramsy has foun out :lol:
I heard that!!!!!!!!! Camus, join the dark side of the force!!!!!!!!!! :stop:

·
Super Moderator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,585 Posts
Welcome to the City BLKXLT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
jpark said:
Blueberry, or lemon meringue?
Lemon meringue!! :rockon:

camusdarrach said:
Memeo to self............
remember to check spelling before submitting, as the Timothy Taylors can have an effect!!! :beer: :beer: :bust:
Better check your memeos too! :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
We try to keep things simple around here! Enjoy your stay and welcome to the city!!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks again for the warm welcome. Looks like a friendly interactive bunch. It'll take me a while to poke around, but some fine looking vehicles on the board. Escapes are good looking in any flavor :thumb:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Black Escapes are the bestest of the Escapes!

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Don't let Dasha read that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts