Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i just got an 02 escape XLT after selling my evo 8... dont ask lol just checkin in

the pics of the racetrack are at the nurburgring in germany also known as the green hell, the most difficult track in the world...
my fastes pass was 11.88 just to add a bit more info lol

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
I thought the EVOs finally met our standards a few years ago. My neighbour has a friend who drives something that looks like an EVO (could be a modified Lancer). Either way, those are some great cars.

Great choice on the Escape, though. :thumb: :lol:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
EVO must be new to this market if they are out there. I generally don't see a lot of Mitsubishi's to start with. The Lancer is pretty nice, so I can imagine they are a lot of fun tuned like that!

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Evo's are very nice cars, too bad you had to sell yours but at least you're looking forward to your X! Any pics of your Escape?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanx guys! yeah if you know anyone in the military into tunning (no matter what car) have them join militarytuners.com please were still a small network but getting bigger everyday and it has made a load of difference for the germany chapter... i know this is not the place to put it but im just putting it out there lol a little history on myself: been in active duty army for 4 years with 1one 15 month deployment to iraq....

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
You could put that info out on Foureyedpride.com. They have several members in Europe, and especially Germany. Those guys are mostly Fox oriented, but they will let you in without any stress. Maybe you are posted with one or two. They also meet up for car shows and tunes together on occassion. The more the merrier! :peace:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.