Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im new here. Im 17 and just bought my first car. And yes i paid for it all. I bought a 2001 ford escape xlt with 45,465 miles on it. The car is super clean and had a few surprises when i bought it. the first one was a viper alarm system which is a great add on and then the second is the windshield wiper sprayer nozzles light up when ur lights are on and blink when the directionals are on. But i plan on doing a few more things and keeping the car in good condition. I only have one picture right now and here it is.
:wave:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,597 Posts
Welcome to the City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :welcome:

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Your Escape appears to be in excellent condition! :thumb:
And good for you for paying for it all on your own! :clap:
Congrats and welcome to the City!! :welcome:

·
Registered
49 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Kflakes15, that is a sharp looking car.Congratulations and welcome aboard.
I am tempted to :beer: but your age dictates me to :popcorn:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tahnsk guys and i dont think it was a little old lady lol. All i know it was one owner. And SUvord i will gladly take some :popcorn:

·
Registered
82 Posts
i like it! looks like a fellow new yorker by those license plates too

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Sweet, the Escape makes a great first vehicle, I should know, been driving mine since I was 16. Great thing is you can make them your own, they look sharp in all sorts of configurations, but still economical and well rounded vehicle for all kinds of lifestyles.

Welcome to the city, nice Escape. Ditto on posting more pics. :welcome:

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Congrats on your purchase! Good choice going with Ford and getting the Escape. Good to see another youngin on here lol seeing as I'm only 20! Welcome to the city! Lots of fun here and enjoy everything. Can't wait to see some more pics!!! :yahoo:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks guys. More pictures to come very soon. Im working on either a exhaust tip or replacing the exhaust. Mine seems a little rusted and it hangs a little low. Im not sure if its like that on all escapes but... Also coming soon in dash entertainment and possible headlight swap

·
Registered
294 Posts
Awesome low miles on your ride! It will last you a long time. It's rare (at least around where I live) to see an 2001 escape with such low miles because most here have well over 100k on them (i have even seen one with nearly 300k, but it also looked like one with that many miles on it)...you are lucky!
Drive it well, be careful, keep up with maintenance and it will reward you with many miles of fun! You have a special vehicle.
If you ever have any questions about your ride just remember that you came to the right place...Escape City is full of good, knowledgeable people who love their Escapes and are very willing to help educate others about them! :welcome:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Got some new pictures up. Just gave the car a nice wash yesturday :thumb:. Hopefully coming soon new radio head unit and some night pictures. Enjoy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts