Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all from a newbie in all things related to both my late 2003 Ford Maverick 2.0 XLT, and forums in general!!!
I have been in a moderation queue with another well known Ford Escape website since Late December 2007, and have finally given up the wait, thank goodness there is another Escape site, with some familiar names!!
Over here, in England, Ford Escape / Maverick/ Tributes are quite rare, as is information, spare parts, and as for modification components, forget it.
If somebody can assist, I would like to post some pictures of my car on here, but, unfortunately I am a "technophobe", which probably explains why I drive coaches for a living!
All the best, Camusdarrach.

·
Super Moderator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,583 Posts
Welcome camusdarrach to the best Escape forum in existence!!!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers for that vote of confidence, pal, I am so glad that I found this site through a link posted on another (Inferior?!) forum!!!

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
Hi camusdarrach!

We have a picture posting tutorial here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=171

You can use the same codes if you want to put a picture in your signature (the text that goes below every post you make, like my Garage listing and pool cue).

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
I'm glad you like it here and please feel like home! :beer:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks very much for the welcome, and the link for posting pictures.
As in G.B. it is now close to midnight, I am off to bed, thanks for all your support, Camusdarrach.
See you all tomorrow!!!!!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Welcome to the City, camusdarrach! Two chairs, no waiting here! We are very glad you joined us.

Make yourself comfortable and help decorate the place. You can have your own custom avatar and signature picture and just about anything you want.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
welcome from across the pond!

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
Welcome, camusdarrach, good to have you with us :beer:

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
Welcome to Escape-city! Hope you have a great time here with us Yankees! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Many thanks to everybody for the warm welcome, it's really appreciated. :yahoo:
Out of curiosity, does anybody know what is the time difference between here and the U.S.A.? :roll:
Must admit, I cannot stop up late tonight, :boring: start work at 6:00 am, driving a coach on a tv filming set. :party:
Kind regards, Camusdarrach.

HEE HEE, I have now progressed in the computer world, I can now add smilies, WOW!! :yahoo: :yahoo:
There is no stopping me now ! ! ! ! :woohoo:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Welcome to the city! Our pubs close at 4AM...Buffalo is kind of a party town.

And as someone who grew up watching a lot of British TV, let me just say that "nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!!!"

:bill:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Buffalo sounds like my type of town!!! :beer:
As for British TV, all our programmes seem to origionate from America, e.g CSI, Law and Order, NCIS, Fraiser etc, just as well, since my wife prefers them to the homegrown products. :lol:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Surfscape said:
Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam lovely SPAM WONDERFUL SPAM...
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok
I sleep all night and work all day
I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay.......
I wear womens clothing etc etc etc.
Monty Python was one of our best exports, shame that they don,t repeat the programmes here.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
camusdarrach, I was stationed in UK about 26 years ago ('79-'82), in East Anglia between Cambridge and Norwich ... near Mildenhall/Lakenheath villages ... 5 hours time difference (UTC/GMT) to US Eastern Time.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
One of the best Python episodes was the Cycling Tour Of East Anglia. Michael Palin at his best...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts