Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess I should introduce meself first..... I'm (screen name) PollKat, I/we own two Escapes an "02" XLT 4WD TrueBlue and a "06" Oxford (rental car) White Hybrid. :D Just in case your wondering how I came up with a name like PollKat......... Well,I worked for GM for almost 32 years.... They kept making the Blazers big/Bigger. So when Fords came out with the Escape. That's what we (Mrs. PK) wanted. So anyway, my boss at work found out and called me a PollKat for buying a Ford and he started calling me that ever since. So,I just stayed with it. Hope to make many posts from what I've learned. Seems like a pretty good group here.......... PK :cheers:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Hi PK! Don't I know you from somewhere???? Hmm......anyway, glad you are with us cause you are such a good guy!!
Aw, heck, I'll just say it....you're SO GREAT!!!
:cheers:

·
Super Moderator
4,737 Posts
Sounds familiar..... welcome to the club! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Welcome aboard, PK!!!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Hiya PK!!! You do sound familiar. Glad you joined up. It's a new day, a new neighborhood, and a new attitude. Think you're gonna like it here. :D

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Man if I went by the nickname my old boss called me I wouldn't be allowed on any forum...lol :bag;

Welcome aboard PK!!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Scooter Scott said:
Man if I went by the nickname my old boss called me I wouldn't be allowed on any forum...lol :bag;

Welcome aboard PK!!
Thanks all!!!!! Alas SS, I too have been called much worse......... :lol: But it is usable (PK) on a Forum..........

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
I've been called much worse, too.

And not even at work.

:bill:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Hey! I admitted it and even proclaimed it! PK is not only a friend, but a brother!

Like your new sig pic, Surfescape!

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Yeah, but your avatar does.

How'd you get a picture of me?

:bill:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Surfscape said:
Ok RB admits it too, we got history :cheers:

I had to make a new one to match the name change, so I jazzed it up a bit. Though it does not move to a beat like your does RB :D
It's "Kiki" please, Surfy.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
That's what I hear... :D

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
Hi PK! :D

Is "PollKat" a regional thing? I have no idea what it means.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Squishy said:
Hi PK! :D

Is "PollKat" a regional thing?
:lol: :lol: :lol: Squishy, You made my day with that.......... You sounded like one of those fellas from down-under....... :hyst: As American slang goes..... He meant that I stunk, for buying a Ford. It can also be used as slang for Traitor. Although it's not listed in the dictionary as that......... :cheers:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Is he gonna be you're new sig, PK? I like him! :clap:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts