Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Gee, I'm not sure!

Can you give a minute or two to look the two filters over before deciding... :lol:

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Most definitely the air filter on right hand side. The observation procedure, fortunately did not induce a headache. :) :lol:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Donde los yikes!

Your engine can now breathe again!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The old one had about 15000 miles on it, when I started it up it idled at about 2000 RPM till the computer learned the changes.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
cody_aubin said:
The old one had about 15000 miles on it, when I started it up it idled at about 2000 RPM till the computer learned the changes.
:shock: :shock:

:hi:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Nasty. My fiancee's looked like that in her civic. Needless to say I changed it quite promptly and informed her of the benefits of spending the $5 every so often. lol She's precious.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
that happened to me on my 01 winhstar i used to have, only it was the cabin air filter. i took it in for its first ever oil change cause i was too lazy to do it myself, and the guy showed me the cabin filter and it was black. i spent the extra cash and changed it.

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Where the hell is my cabin filter? I've always looked for it but can't find the darn thing! lol

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
You may not even have one. The housing for it should be under the passenger side cowl. You have to remove the plastic panel under the wiper arm.

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Then I don't have one...tried looking there and never saw one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts