Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally got a nice morning where I was able to clean the outside of the truck properly, and go find somewhere half decent to get pics of it...I decided to go somewhere with lots of shade, as the pictures will show...

I will get some more later on this weekend from different locations and angles, but I was just fooling around with my camera for 5 minutes after finding somewhere to get these pics.

L8tz

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!

Now that I have the Tires I wanted on it, and the synthetic oil in the engine, I guess I can think about my next couple of mods/tweaks. I am probably going to get a K&N air filter next, and for the short term, better quality lightbulbs for the headlights and fogs until I can decide on HID's or not. I'm also tempted to start making changes to the stock stereo, but I'm undecided on that. For now, I'm going to worry about keeping the truck in good shape and go from there...

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Those silver Escapes sure do look sharp. Makes me turn my head everytime I see them! May I recommend an exhaust system!

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
I like the second photo a lot....that tree in the background is purty!!

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Scooter Scott said:
Those silver Escapes sure do look sharp. Makes me turn my head everytime I see them! May I recommend an exhaust system!
And did you notice the reciever hitch Scotty?

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Yup but that is the stock Class II and I am installing an aftermarket Class III which will be directly below the bumper.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Ah! Mostly just checking. I didn't know if you wanted to study a photo of one or not. Apparently you are ever vigilant! :)

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
jonas1022 said:
Ah! Mostly just checking. I didn't know if you wanted to study a photo of one or not. Apparently you are ever vigilant! :)
I will be installing mine tonight so you can see it after installed hopefully w/ an install guide :)

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,631 Posts
Two bics way up!!!! :bic: :bic:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I like keeping my truck nice and clean, that's for sure (winter is going to drive me crazy with the salt spay and everything else that will stick to my truck). I get a lot of people checking it out and sometimes giving me the thumbs up too. I think that I have a colour and trim level that isn't very common around here, as I don't see many of them, and when I do, they are usually XLT's. Once I have some better headlights and maybe a couple more tweaks done, my truck will be just a little bit different than the others.

Escapes are VERY popular here in Eastern Ontario, and I was going to get one that was triple black (body, interior, dark tint), but I couldn't find one with decent mileage or in the pricerange I wanted. I found mine, drove it once, and decided to buy it the next day (though it was several days until we took delivery).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts