Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is my get well soon present to myself.

2hrs out of back surgery. it was difficult to get onto, but once i was seated it felt great. should be ablut 3 more weeks before im amble to drive it.

the cbr that i posted before has now become Mrs' CrashNburn's bike.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Glad the back surgery went ok. :thumb:
Nice lookin Bike to!!!! :yahoo:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
I think that I would be looking at some of those scooters a little further along the lineup than the one you bought and are seated upon... :calvin:

Yellow is a nice cycle color too!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
120 rear wheel HP, with a total wight with fluids and a rider of 600lbs lol, you cant get that on a scooter. :beer:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Very cool bike for a very cool person!!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
THANKS!! :shades:

i cants wait to start driving it lol

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
honda uses tonnes of names.

the easiest way is that the sport bikes have 2 different ones, F and RR, the F is more sport touring style, like my wifes bike has a more comfy seat and raised handle bar for a more upright riding position.

my 929 is a 929cc engine with about 125hp it was only made from 200-2001 then they made the 954. now they have the 1000. the smaller ones have mostly received fuel injection and sportier looks, and some weight saving.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i didnt really think about it till now...

escape = 200hp at what about 3800lbs?
my 929 = 125hp at about 600lbs including me and a full tank of gas loL.

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
That ' Velcro DVD ' i am mentally picturing. Those DVD screens, on the rear of headrests, are becoming popular down under. :)

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
its not as clean looking as headrest integrated ones, but you can put them in any car Lol, my daughter loves watching movies in the truck.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thats powersports canada in Ottawa, ive been to hully gully, i love it, me and my buddies call it "THE toy store" LoL.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts