·
Registered
1,734 Posts
sweet :shades:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Nice looking set up. :thumb:
I'd love to figure out how to set a couple lights into the cowling on top of my truck, much like the new Xterra Off Road.

I'm sure it would take more than one re-adjustment to get the mount holes right but I think it would be worth it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Looks awesome.....only thing i would suggest is adjusting your westin light bar a little closer to the bumper,loks kinda weird sticking that far out....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It was a little hard for the wiring, i cut a little hole in the roof and brought the wires through there. Instead of taking the headliner out i took the center light out on the inside of the car and then just fished them to the switch in the driver side headliner. From there I fished it under the headliner to the A piller and just brought it down through the fire wall, used an in-line fuse and just connected it to the battery. I then filled the holes with a ton of silicon sealant so it wouldn't leak. Haha and yes they are crazy bright it was a little startling at first, they are advertised as adding an extra 1/4 mile of distance.

·
Registered
168 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Nice! Those lights look great on that rack :thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts