Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I'm going to be selling my Escape soon, I wanted to create a new name that doesn't revolve around No Boundaries option packages. I tried already, but it only allows one email to be linked to one acct on here. SOOOOOO do I delete this acct then make a new one with the same email, or alter this one by attaching a different email to it then creating a NEW acct with the OLD email?

Oh woe is me! :violin:

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
I sooo confused, so who will you be when you resurrect?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
NoBoundInJax said:
Since I'm going to be selling my Escape soon, I wanted to create a new name that doesn't revolve around No Boundaries option packages. I tried already, but it only allows one email to be linked to one acct on here. SOOOOOO do I delete this acct then make a new one with the same email, or alter this one by attaching a different email to it then creating a NEW acct with the OLD email?

Oh woe is me! :violin:
Greetings NBIJ! You can go to Yahoo or Gmail or any email client that you like and create a new account and then come back and sign up or JP can do some magic and you can sign up again without that. Whichever you prefer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll try attaching this acct to a different email. That way, my "reply notices" go to my regular email.

I'll probebly call myself EricInJax, so as not to be too deceitful... :doh:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
NoBoundInJax said:
I'll try attaching this acct to a different email. That way, my "reply notices" go to my regular email.

I'll probebly call myself EricInJax, so as not to be too deceitful... :doh:
It's not deceitful. We're glad to have you whatever you call yourself! NoBoundInJax, EricInJax, or Ajax! :party:

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
LOL I should have went with Ajax! :rant:

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Also, how do I auto-subscribe to threads? Is there a setting?

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
Check under Board Preferences > Edit Posting Defaults in your control panel. There's an option to notify on reply by default - is that what you're looking for?

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Squishy said:
Check under Board Preferences > Edit Posting Defaults in your control panel. There's an option to notify on reply by default - is that what you're looking for?
Right on the money Squishy!

EIJ would you like for me to delete your old name? NBIJ? And end the era...as I did with ScottieIUFan?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I wanted him to go for "Ajax". Dang! I think I'll call you Ajax anyway, EIJ. :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
I can change it to Ajax if he wants me to. Send me a PM if you would like to get that changed Eric.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I'm only kidding him.

Whaddya think EIJ, Ajax?

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Hmmm, I always liked Ajax from the movie Troy, one of Achilles soldiers/ officers..... whadda think?

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Squishy said:
Yes, I think that will work thanks Squish. :kneel:

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
So should I change my name to Ajax? I can't decide! :bang:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
EricInJax said:
So should I change my name to Ajax? I can't decide! :bang:
Well, Ajax, I'm not sure. How do you feel about it? :smile:

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Kiki said:
Guess that settles it, change away Scooter!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Ajax said:
Kiki said:
Guess that settles it, change away Scooter!
Scoooter hasn't checked in today. I took care of that for you. Whaddya think?

Hey! Now you'll have to change your sig to read: The Artist Formerly Known as NoBoundInJax and Briefly EricInJax! :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Looks good! Insta-matic new me!

Can you do that in real life too? I need to lose about 20 lbs.....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts