Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our stock interior is Stone colored - a color that is so light that already we've been getting it dirty, so we bought and installed some CoverKing neoprene seat covers through Costco.com. Great price btw: $329.99. They are usually over $500 on other sites.

In all, I'm pretty impressed with the fit and quality of the covers and now we don't have to worry about stains.

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
They look very good :thumb: Thanks for the pics & info :peace:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Am I missing something?? I don't see any pictures of the seat covers. Is there a link that I'm missing, or what??

·
Banned
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's funny, I see the pictures just fine.

·
Banned
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
As a further update, we've put about 6500 miles on the car since we got these and we're still loving them. Way less sweaty than leather, though after a couple hours of driving they can be a little sweaty. We had one spill of Pepsi on them and it wiped right up without leaving a mark. Also, now that they've been on for a while the wrinkles you can see in the posted pictures have all worked themselves out and they look even better than right after installation. I'd definitely recommend these to anyone looking to preserve or hide their original covers.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Very nice upgrade!

Did these actually REPLACE the factory upholstry or simply cover it? The fit looks so good, I would assume the former.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hmm, on a side note:

I could see the pictures fine when I first pulled up the thread. But upon opening it again, I'm getting the same problem some others reported; all I see are red X's.

I wonder what's causing the problem, which is seemingly unique to this thread. Anybody think they know? Mods?

·
Banned
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ronin said:
Very nice upgrade!

Did these actually REPLACE the factory upholstry or simply cover it? The fit looks so good, I would assume the former.
They actually just fit over the original covers, though you're right, the fit is awesome and you can't tell that they're not factory. The only give away is that the headrest covers Velcro on and you can tell, but even they fit really well.

·
Banned
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
clark2334 said:
The image link is not anymore working... Can you post again the image of your new seat cover? just want to see. Thanks!
Don't know why they don't work, but here you go, try this:

·
Banned
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ean-The-Escape said:
how does that look overall with tan interior? I wanted b,ack and blue for Ean
Well, our interior is Stone, not tan, though it's hard to see that in the pics. Stone actually means really light gray seats and plastic on the doors, dark gray plastic on the top of the dash, and a almost charcoal carpet, so they look really good in there.

My wife loves the way they look and feel, and seeing that the Escape is her daily driver, that's what really matters.

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Ahh okay it is tough to tell. Looks tan to me :lol: Well Ean has tan interior which is why I have stayed away from getting seat covers. Don't want him to look like a weirdo. Maybe if I added black floor mats and other black stuff it would fit in? Idk contemplating this one.

·
Registered
93 Posts
SsquaredDesign said:
clark2334 said:
The image link is not anymore working... Can you post again the image of your new seat cover? just want to see. Thanks!
Don't know why they don't work, but here you go, try this:

where did you get these i am very interested in geting these, they will look great with black center counsole and black window switch surounding things on the doors< i dont know what that part is called :D

·
Banned
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well, what you can see of the stone on the doors and headliner is truly a strange color. It is a light gray, though it does look kind of tan in some lighting conditions. However, the seat covers come in many colors, so I'm sure you can find something you'll like.

Here's CoverKing's pictures. We have the black/charcoal.

And the Costco link to the description: http://www.costco.com/Browse/Produc...ang=en-US&Sp=C&ec=BC-EC10615-Cat21248&topnav=

1 - 20 of 24 Posts