Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think the new site design is great! The new colors make it so much easier to read. Thanks for another job well done, jp. :clap: :thumb:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
My skin looks that exact same color!

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Thanks, y'all!

It'll look even more different over the next week or so.

:D

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
As long as you don't blow another, er, whateveritwas, whilst doing the improvements!!!!!!:shock: ;)

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
It does look good, thank JP! :beer:

·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
camusdarrach said:
As long as you don't blow another, er, whateveritwas, whilst doing the improvements!!!!!!:shock: ;)
Yeah, jp, we hope the whatchamacallit doesn't blow another thingamagig. ;)

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Thanks JPark! :thumb: The new site background is looking good. I wear reading glasses, and yes the new design enhances reading visibility. It's a lot easier giving the forum text a perusal.

·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
stone said:
Thanks JPark! :thumb: The new site background is looking good. I wear reading glasses, and yes the new design enhances reading visibility. It's a lot easier giving the forum text a perusal.
Yes the enhanced perusalbilty is quite ameliorate. :D

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
MadMax said:
stone said:
Yes the enhanced perusalbilty is quite ameliorate. :D
English please.

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Sorry about my absence. Have been out cruising during spare time. Just a few wee little cruises of about 600 kilometres. I leave in the evening and return home about 4.30 a.m. in the morning. Hi Lathan! Recently had a short excursion to a place known as 'Laura' in the southern flinders ranges.

I left the mt. lofty ranges on saturday night and returned to home base sunday morning. On friday evening went for a wee tad drive to the river mallee country town of ' Lameroo'. I checked out the road sign that indicated " Sydney" as 1,500 kms. Did not venture to sydney as that would be pushing the envelope.

Not sure what kilometres per litre i'm averaging. Suffice it to say the economy is satisfactory. Especially on long trips. :) :play: :topic: Have not been around for a while, and yes the new site design is appealing. Thanks JPark!

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Hmm...."cruises" till 4:30 a.m., stone?? Come on, 'fess up.....is "Laura" really a woman friend?? :D ;) :angel:

·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Big Chris said:
Indeed. You'd get busted for that over here. :lol:
Busted? For driving aimlessly all night? Why?

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I guess it depends exactly where you're driving aimlessly, and whether those areas are populated by 'Ladies of the Night'. :blush:

It's funny when you watch those fly-on-the-wall cop shows, to see these guys who're out driving at 2 a.m, at about 3 MPH down the road protesting they were "Just out for a drive". :lol:

·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, that makes more sense. The only place I've gone to at 2:00 AM is Walmart. It's the only place open at that time. :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
or a girls house....

·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Scooter Scott said:
or a girls house....
...I try not to date women who have "OPEN" signs on their houses. :angel:

·