Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I'm wanting to put a new head unit and sub in my escape. I am just not sure of all the parts that I need. I know i will need to get a double din dash kit. But i do not know what wiring harness I will need. I do not have synch or blue tooth or the back seat aux plug. I do have the aux plug up front but i believe that the new head unit i will get will have one so it is not completely nexessary. I am just wondering what wiring harness I will need because i do not need the special harness to keep everything working because i do not have everything. Help would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
scocope said:
Okay I'm wanting to put a new head unit and sub in my escape. I am just not sure of all the parts that I need. I know i will need to get a double din dash kit. But i do not know what wiring harness I will need. I do not have synch or blue tooth or the back seat aux plug. I do have the aux plug up front but i believe that the new head unit i will get will have one so it is not completely nexessary. I am just wondering what wiring harness I will need because i do not need the special harness to keep everything working because i do not have everything. Help would be much appreciated.
visit metra and/or pac, notice that you will probably want the R.a.p. accessory harness to properly wire the unit up. So, get a dash kit, a rap harness, and a radio antenna adapter.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.