Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally got myself to get a new set of windshield wipers cause my stock ones were getting pretty bad. I bought a set of Michelin Radius wipers and I must say, the difference is amazing. I also got a set of 20 inchers rather than the Escape's recommended 18 inchers, which was a great choice. Now when it rains I have an extra two inches of visibility.. BIG help! :)

I also FINALLY bought another set of the AVS tail light covers. I still have to black out the 3rd brake light, but I finally have the look I've been going for. Here's the pictures, enjoy!

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
I'm going to try the 20" blades as well. That was a great idea. :beer:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Longer blades are a good idea. Nearly every car/truck I have had I put the larger blades on if they will fit. They don't always, but it is still a valuble improvement to any car/truck. :yes:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah the increased visibility in the rain is priceless.

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Lookin DARK shimy!

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Lookin' good! You should enter it in a car show.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jpark said:
Lookin' good! You should enter it in a car show.
Next week I'm gunna take it to the Tuesday night Car Cruise they do, where all kinds of people bring all kinds of awesome cars every week. We're just waiting on a nice Tuesday.

And BTW I just ordered a set of window visors. Stylin' Concepts has them on sale for 50% off, so I bought a set of EGR in-channel visors for only $40. I'll keep this updated. :D

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
That would complete the look for sure, especially with silver and black.

Dasha will want pics.

:D

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
I've been doing some thinking lately about those visors...do some before/after pics of that shimy...thanks

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Scooter Scott said:
I've been doing some thinking lately about those visors...do some before/after pics of that shimy...thanks
Will do. They're supposed to be in on Saturday, so if I have some nice weather I'll redo my front window tint and install them and get some photos up.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Lighter front tint, or the same darkness?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jpark said:
Lighter front tint, or the same darkness?
I'm doing 35% until the cops around here chill out with the tint law enforcement. I took the tint off today and it SUCKS. I miss it soo badly already. :(

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Hello lilshimy36. Thanks for the photos. I like your tail light covers. Sorry to go off topic for a moment. Currently quite impressed with my, imported from ' Cooper tires of Findlay Ohio' Cooper all terrains. Definitely will be fitting another set of them, once the current tires wear out.

It still amazes me ,how incredibly accurate and safe the " Coopers" are on wet sealed roads. Fortunately i have only performed emergency braking on odd moments. The sheer competence of these tires is quite impressive.

Regarding the windshield wipers thanks for the handy tip. :)

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Gibby936 said:
Where did you find those tail light covers? I cannot seem to find them anywhere.
Sorry about the delay, I haven't been on the site in awhile. I'm trying to sell my tail light covers if you're interested, I bought them in April and took them off in October. Let me know, thanks!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts