Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my kids feet are done, adn so are their names. i just got my son's done tonight!!

·
Registered
679 Posts
i think that's awsome with there footprints.

·
Registered
103 Posts
where you gonna put the footprints if you have another one? =)

·
Registered
148 Posts
ah a fellow tattoo person I like what you have! I myself have 18 tatts also have my two girls names tatted on one left arm and the other on the right arm, this would be a nice post to start showing off some ink!! I would be more than happy to post some pics of my ink as well, and whoever says that tattoos dont hurt ...LIE,LIE,LIE lol great work you have there, and its a nice feeling to have your kids with you at all times sort of speak! Dino

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the arms didnt hurt, but the back did quite a bit LoL. the only other one you cant see is my maple leaf of my left shoulder. im already planning my next one. in total ive got 7 tattoos, in 5 sittings. when my daughter can write her name legibly i will get her to use a sharpie marker and then get that tattooed below her foot prints, and the same with my son's.

If you guys want to fire pictures into this thread, im looking for a traditions "mom" tattoo. i might get the old school heart one on my chest

·
Registered
679 Posts
My new tat.

·
Registered
148 Posts
here are a few of mine with my daughters names

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·